From the 9th floor you will have amazing views of Gran Via, the open terrace and the interior offer you the opportunity to enjoy a gastronomic space, hight quality and innovation. You can try haute cuisine in the restaurants located in gourmet area:
- La Máquina: Spanish traditional food.
- Harina: Bakery and good coffee.
- Mister Lee: Asian food.
- Central Mexicana:Mexican food.
- Hamburguesa Nostra: Hamburgers.
- Pizza al Cuadrado: Pizzas.
- Amorino: Ice-creams and chocolates.
- Street XO: Innovative
- Juanillo Club: Cocktails and oysters.
- Imanol: Pintxos and raciones.
The food can be enjoyed in the restaurants or in the central tables, also on the heated terrace. No need for booking, just wait for a table to be free (it’s usually crowded!)
You can also buy in the Gourmet Shop, to take away, many products like sweets, charcuterie, sauces, cheeses, wines …
- Prices: Wide variety of prices.
- Open from 10:00 to 00:00 (even when Corte Inglés is closed).
- Entrance through Corte Inglés in Carmen street (next to Callao square).
- Phone number: +34 913798000
Other Rooftops with panoramic views in Madrid:
- Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop (all year round)
- Room-Mate Oscar Hotel (only in summer)
- Urban Hotel Terraze (only in summer)
- Reina victoria Hotel in Santa Ana sq (only in summer)
Photos and Video at Gran Via Gourmet Experience
Where to find it: