From the 7th floor of the Circulo de Bellas Artes you have a 360º panoramic view of Madrid.
If you start looking North, the first thing you’ll notice is the amazing view of the Gran Via and Alcalá street, with the prominent look of the Metropolis Building in the intersection of both streets.
At the distance you’ll spot the mountains, and the skyscrapers of the financial district.
If you keep walking clockwise in the rooftop you’ll see the Colon Building, the National Library, the Salamanca district, the National Bank, the Palace of Communications, the Retiro Park, The Stoke Market, the Prado Museum, the Saint Jerome Church, the Atocha station, the Congress of Deputies, the Santa Ana square, the domes of the churches in the Madrid of the Habsburgs, etc.
- Entrance fee to the rooftop: 3€
- Web: Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop
- Location: Alcala street 42
- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 9pm; weekends from 11am to 9pm
- Contact: +34 913892500 (call in advance because sometimes they have private events and they can close the rooftop)
Other Rooftops with panoramic views in Madrid:
- Gran Vía Gourmet Experience (all year round)
- Room-Mate Oscar Hotel (only in summer)
- Urban Hotel Terraze (only in summer)
- Reina victoria Hotel in Santa Ana sq (only in summer)