Visit Madrid from the 9th century to the 21st century, cross the city from West to East. Get a general overview of Madrid and don’t miss the most emblematic sites!
These are some of the Madrid Highlights that you can visit with our private tour!
- Plaza de España
- Sabatini Gardens
- Plaza Oriente (outside view of the Royal Palace)
- Cathedral (visit inside)
- Plaza de la Villa
- Plaza Mayor
- San Miguel Market
- Puerta del Sol
If you prefer to see something different in Madrid just let us know! We can visit the Prado Museum, the Royal Palace or many other locations and museums.
- 3 hours
- Departs daily, at the time that better suits you.
- Private tour: 200€/group
- Maximum 10 people
- For groups larger than 10 please ask for quotation.
- Private tour with local guide.
- The guide would pick-up at your hotel, if the hotel is not near the itinerary the guide would suggest taking a taxi. The taxi fee is not included and is usually between 5€-10€
- Vehicle (this is a walking tour)
- Lunch, drinks, tapas
- Optional entrances to museums
If you prefer to do the tour with a vehicle, with tour guide and driver, this is the total price per group:
- Car (up to 3 people): 390€
- Minivan (up to 6 people): 450€
- By bus (bigger groups): From 470€, ask for quotation