Visit Madrid from the 9th century to the 21st century, cross the city from West to East. Get a general overview of Madrid and don’t miss the most emblematic sites!
These are the Madrid Highlights that you can visit with our private tour!
- Paseo del Prado: Saint Jerome Royal Churh, Cibeles Fountain, Palacio de Comunicaciones…
- Madrid of the Habsburgs: Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa…
- West Parks and Royal area: Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, Sabatini Gardens…
- 3 hours
- Departs daily, at the time that better suits you.
- Private tour: 200€/group
- Maximum 10 people
- For groups larger than 10 please ask for quotation.
- Private tour with local guide.
- Pick-up at your hotel (if centrally located, please ask)
- Vehicle (this is a walking tour)
- Lunch, drinks, tapas
- Optional entrances to museums
If you prefer to do the tour with a vehicle, with tour guide and driver, this is the total price per group:
- Car (up to 3 people): 390€
- Minivan (up to 6 people): 450€
- By bus (bigger groups): From 470€, ask for quotation