With this private tour you’ll get in depth view of Madrid, with the most important highlights plus other significant monuments and beautiful sights.
Discover as well the Spanish gastronomy and don’t miss the best panoramic views of Madrid from an amazing rooftop.
These are the Madrid Highlights that you can visit with our private tour!
- Prado Area: Saint Jerome Royal Churh, Neptuno Fountain, Cibeles Fountain, Comunications Palace…
- Retiro Park: Crystal Palace, Parterre Gardens, Alcalá Gate…
- Letras neighborhood: The Congress of Deputies, Huertas Street, Santa Ana square…
- Madrid of the Habsburgs: Plaza Mayor, San Miguel Market, Plaza de la Villa, Sacramento Church…
- West Parks and Royal area: Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, Opera, Sabatini Gardens, Debod Temple…
We’ll have a lunch break and we can stop in some of the best taverns and restaurants in Madrid in order to discover Spanish gastronomy and tapas.
Optional entrances to Museums
If you love art and history I recommend also to visit, during our full day tour, the Prado Museum (+15€/person) and the Royal Palace (+8€/person).
- 7 hours
- With lunch break
- Departs daily, at the time that better suits you.
- Private tour: 300€/group
- Maximum 10 people
- For groups larger than 10 please ask for quotation.
- Private tour with local guide.
- Pick-up at your hotel (if centrally located, please ask)
- Vehicle (this is a walking tour)
- Lunch, drinks, tapas: the tour guide will suggest you some alternatives for lunch.
- Optional entrances to museums: If you are interested you can combine this tour with a visit to the Prado museum for 15€/person.
If you prefer to do the tour with a vehicle, with tour guide and driver, this is the total price per group:
- Car (up to 3 people): 610€
- Minivan (up to 6 people): 670€
- By bus (bigger groups): From 690€, ask for quotation
Book this private tour with us!
Contact us for more information, we’ll love to help you with your visit to our city.
We could also arrange different itineraries or tour packages in Madrid if you are looking for something different.