Romans, Visigoths, Muslims, The Spanish Golden Age… Alcalá de Henares is bursting with History. Visit today this vibrant university city, home of Cervantes, and get your’s strength back with the bests Tapas Bars you can find.
We offer two options:
- You can go to Alcala on your own and met the guide there: we’ll give you instructions in how to get there by public transportation.
- Or you can book our trip including private vehicle with pick up at your hotel.
Option A) Private tour in Alcala
- Meeting point: Alcala de Henares
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Walking tour: 200€/Group
- Entrances to University, Cathedral and House of Cervantes: 10€/person
Option B) Trip from Madrid in private vehicle
- Pick up at your hotel in Madrid
- Transport by private vehicle with driver and guide.
- Walking tour 2.5 hours
- Visit to the Roman ruins “Casa de Hippolytus” (Outside of Alcala city center) and entrance to the University and Cathedral.
- Drop off at your hotel
- 1 person: 420€ (by car)
- 2 people: 430€ (by car)
- 3 people: 440€ (by car)
- 4 people: 450€ (by minivan)
- 5 people: 460€ (by minivan)
- 6 people: 470€ (by minivan)
- 7 people: 480€ (by minivan)
- 8 people: 560€ (by bus)
- Aditional person 10€
Just a small sample of the places we’ll see:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org