If you are interested in one of our tours, or want to ask for a customized one, please send us an email to:
We will answer you as soon as possible.
Booking and Cancellation policy
- After receiving your confirmation we will hold the reservation for you for 3 days without a deposit. If the deposit is not received within 3 days, your courtesy hold will be released.
- A deposit is due 3 days after receiving your confirmation.
- The amount for the deposit depends on the services that you book, we will inform you in our emails, is usually the equivalent to the entrances and trasnportation that Madrid Sensations needs to pay in advance for your trip/tour.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance must be paid on the day of the tour, before it begins, with cash or credit card. You can also pay in advance by bank transfer at least 7 days prior to departure (or together with the deposit payment).
- Tours will operate regardless of the weather conditions. We reserve the right to alter or cancel your tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Should we cancel your trip, you will receive a full refund.
- We will accommodate the movement of reservation dates whenever possible.
The payment of the deposit may be done by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal. Please indicate your option in your confirmation email and we will send you the information on how to proceed with payment.
If you decide to make the payment by credit card or Paypal, please indicate the email address of the person who you wish the payment request to be sent to.