The whole city in two days! With this private tour of Madrid you’ll discover the favorite spots of the madrilenians with a local guide. History, gardens, culture, gastronomy… all at your fingertips! We’ll pick you up at the hotel at the time that fits you better. We’ll visit the old Madrid from the Muslim period to the modern Gran Via and its panoramic views, not to mention the Madrid of the Catholic Monarchs, the splendor of the Golden Age, the Paseo del Prado … the whole history of the city plus other tips to discover the culture and vibe of the city.
Itinerary for the walking tour
- West Parks and Royal area: Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, Opera, Sabatini Gardens, Plaza de España and Debod Temple.
- Madrid of the Habsburgs: Plaza Mayor, San Miguel Market, La Latina, Plaza de la Villa (Lujanes House, Cisneros House and Villa House), Sacramento Church…
- Puerta del Sol and Gran Via
- Prado Area: Prado Museum, Royal Botanical Garden, Saint Jerome Royal Churh, Neptuno Fountain, Cibeles Fountain,Comunications Palace…
- El Retiro Park: Crystal Palace, The Lake, Parterre Gardens, Artichoke fountain and Alcalá Gate.
- Las Letras neighborhood: The Congress of Deputies, Cervantes street, Huertas Street and Santa Ana square…
- 3 hours (first day)+ 3 hours (second day)
- Departs daily, at the time that better suits you.
- Private tour: 350€/group
- Maximum 10 people
- For groups larger than 10 please ask for quotation.
- Private tour with local guide.
- Pick-up at your hotel (if centrally located, please ask)
- Vehicle (this is a walking tour)
- Lunch, drinks, tapas
- Optional entrances to museums
Book this private tour with us!
Contact us for more information, we’ll love to help you with your visit to our city.
We could also arrange different itineraries or tour packages in Madrid if you are looking for something different.