Itinerary for a day trip to El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen:
Total total duration of the trip is 5 hours:
- 1h drive to El Escorial
- 2h tour in El Escorial
- 15min trip to Valley of the Fallen
- 45min tour in Valley of the Fallen
- 1h drive back to your hotel
This timming is approximative, it depends on traffic, religious services, etc
On Monday both monuments are closed
Total price for a private group (with minivan or bus):
- 1 person: 609€
- 2 people: 623€
- 3 people: 637€
- 4 people: 686€
- 5 people: 700€
- 6 people: 714€
- 7 people: 728€
- 8 people: 831€ (private bus)
- Each additional person 18€ (up to 29)
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance to El Escorial
- Entrance to Valley of the Fallen
- Profesional driver and private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
To book your day trip please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll confirm availability for your dates.
Optional: combination with Segovia
It is also possible to combine Escorial and Valley of the Fallen with Segovia. To the described itinerary we would add:
- 45min drive to Segovia from Valley of the Fallen
- 1h lunch break in Segovia
- 2 hours tour in Segovia.
- Total day trip is 9hours.
- Approximate cost is +125€ added to the prices above, but please ask for quotation.
Toledo is also an option, but 40min farther away than Segovia.